MEMORY MAPPED FILE

Apr 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I am jagdish.i have using library i have made some modification in that library like DIctionary now take as parameter like object.

i.e Dictionary<int,object>

The mmf,hash & key value are properly generated but while opening the file i got the   i/o error.

i want to save my custom object in dictionary that's why i create some modification in your project so mmf,hash,key & value

files are properly generated even if we look data at runtime then also we got that custom object from dictionary.

but if we want to open the Existing then i got the error. i done lot of rnd but not getting any solution

plz reply me on this thing.

Coordinator
Apr 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM
jagdish_nighot wrote:

I am jagdish.i have using library i have made some modification in that library like DIctionary now take as parameter like object.

i.e Dictionary<int,object>

The mmf,hash & key value are properly generated but while opening the file i got the   i/o error.

i want to save my custom object in dictionary that's why i create some modification in your project so mmf,hash,key & value

files are properly generated even if we look data at runtime then also we got that custom object from dictionary.

but if we want to open the Existing then i got the error. i done lot of rnd but not getting any solution

plz reply me on this thing.

Could you please post some example code with the issue you are experiencing?

Regards,
Mikael